Download Current Version
Download the latest CarPort-Installer here. The installer also contains drivers for most of the supported diagnostic hardware.
Administrator privileges are required for the installation.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (each 32- and 64-Bit)
Size: 65.9 MB
Download this version, if you have not used CarPort before or you want to update from an older version.
CarPort 2.3.0 beta5
Size: 75.4 MB
This is a BETA-Version. A (re-)activation of the software is necessary.
- Basic Settings (UDS)
- Output Tests (UDS)
- Slave-Coding (UDS)
- New ODX-Dataset including MY2016
- JSON-based format for label files (Measuring Blocks, Adaptation, Coding, Basic Settings)
- Measuring Block Descriptions for many KWP1281 and KWP2000 ECUs
- Converter for VCDS-compatible label files
- Label File Template Generator
- Revised GUI for Measuring Blocks, Adaptation, Basic Settings and Output Tests
- Support for Byte-Field-Parameter for Adaptation (UDS)
- Fixed problems with sequential output test (KWP1281, KWP2000)
Important notice: This version contains new functions which may be bugged.
Changelog Version history
Display new functions and bugfixes.
Archive Download older Version
You can download an older version of CarPort here if your license does not permit using the latest version.